Monday, April 6, 2009

17KM - 7KM ! 10KM aje

Yo yo.....we ran about 10KM last Saturday morning. Well, not actually the entire way...I think we probably ran about 6KM before walking towards the Bkt Aman car park. Thanks to everyone that came...EatingDimSum, MiloAisChaser, Smallbug.

Honestly, most of us were tired. I arrived home from work at 10pm on Friday. By the time I showered and had my dinner, it was already 10.40pm. I couldn't sleep as I was still too full...ended up sleeping around 12am. Furthermore, MiloAisChaser wasn't feeling well. So we all decided to walk.

But I was actually surprised being able to wake up at 4.00am and prepare my meal before the run. haha..Lawak

Photobucket
Seasoned the chicken breast fillet. 2 Eggs + cheese

Photobucket
My pre run meal :D

Photobucket
The good stuff..YUMMY


Till the next run, eat and rest well!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Testing comment

Post a Comment